
So it was my birthday on Saturday! I can't believe I am now 44.
That sounds really old, but it is kind of a cool number, so I will just go with it. My wonderful friend, Deirdre really went all out for the event. We planned a day of scrapbooking at Archivers, which then became a PARTY! We had balloons, cake (Magleby's Chocolate Cake even...yum!), treats for the table, salad, sandwiches, bottled water, and chips and salsa.
I was so touched by her kindness and excitement on my birthday. I realized that I haven't had a birthday party for probably 30 years...wow. I just love Lorinda in the top picture! We were all supposed to have a crazy face, but we obviously weren't all unified on this idea...I had lots of friends stop in, bring projects to work on and generally just hang out. What a treat it was. The people who came by are truly some of my most favorite people in the world. And I was so touched that they came by. I love these women and feel so fortunate to know each one of them for the spice they each add to my life. THANKS to Shannon, Stace, Liz (and Sarah!), Janette (and Randy), Arianne (and Dave), Bonnie, Jo, Darlene (from Archivers who came to hang out with us on her DAY OFF), Lorinda, Vicky, Elaine, Sharee, and again to Deirdre for the great memories I have of my birthday and of all the times I have spent over the years with each of you.
thanks for having such a fun birthday party! and for inviting me!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you let me come, even if I can't scrapbook. :)
ReplyDelete